The maintenance cost for the all-inclusive trailer maintenance plan is calculated as per
A fixed amount per trailer per month includes the following:
Parts Range - We only use O.E. (original equipment) parts with a dealer network across
the country. This includes the market leader in trailer and parts manufacturer such as
Van de Wetering Eng. (Afrit) and Hendred Fruehauf. Knorr – Bremse is our air part
supplier. IMS (Jost) for all landing legs and 5th wheel requirements.
License and COF of trailers. Ours system control the license renewals dates. As per
our web this information is 24/7 available for the specific depot and regional fleet
- Our staff / driver on site can assist to take trailers to the approved local testing facility.
- Tarpaulin repairs.
- Tools and Equipment.
- NOSA files.
Access to web to:
- Evaluate service status, monthly service plan and yearly service plan
- License renewals dates
- Quotes outstanding
- Minute meetings with depot and suppliers
Annual maintenance planned and broken down into monthly and weekly plans, in
accordance with service policy and manufacturers specifications; communicated
in good time via E-mail to the distribution manager and load planner.
- 2 x Schedule Service per year.
- 2 x Schedule Check per year.
- 8 x Monthly Inspections.